Originally from the UK, Tree Anderson trained in fine arts and stagecraft at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London, England After gaining a bachelors degree in Stage management and Technical Theatre, she began her career in costume and props, starting with Londons West End shows, and eventually transitioning to opera and then to film. After working for major industry players such as Disney and Warner Brothers, Tree found herself crossing the ocean as a prop maker for the world renowned circus company Cirque Du Soleil, creating art on multiple Continents including the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Having now settled in Michigan, USA with her family, Tree has focused on her own fine art business and community projects. Having fallen in love with the nature and diversity of the American landscape she uses resin, acrylic, oil paint and colored pencils to create her pieces.
In addition to her own studio, Tree's most recent venture has been collaborating on, and creating a new art gallery and community arts center in downtown Rockford, MI. Pour-d, a two year project opened in 2022 and is already being recognized as a place where the community can experience a new way to see and be involved with the arts.
-All Art Works Volume 23 - 2023 Show - Grand Rapids, Mi
-All Art Works Volume 22 - 2023 Show - Grand Rapids, Mi
All Art Works Volume 14 - 2023 Show - Grand Rapids, Mi
- Ladies night Female Focused networking with Crooked Tree Show -Grand Rapids, Mi
- All Art works - multiple shows- Holland, Mi
- Fox17 News - Featured artist
- Gather-d Gallery- Rockford, Mi
- Live Unprocessed - Permanent installation, Grand Rapids, Mi
- Chicago RAW - Chicago, Il
- Solo Show - Hall Street, Grand Rapids, Mi
- Art in the Park Rockford - WINNER best 2D Artist- Rockford, Mi
- Dart for Art Crooked Tree Arts Center- Petoskey, Mi
- Art For Health - Helen Devos Hospital Grand Rapids, Mi
- Solo Show - Rockford Brewing -Rockford, Mi
- Solo Show - Livespace AVL - Grand Rapids, MI
- SEE ME Summer show - New York, NY
-Tour Life- Tokyo, Japan